L2-GodOfWar

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SP: 1000 Exp: 1000 Adena: 5000x Drop: 1x Safe enchant 7+ Max enchant for all items 30+ Rate enchant normal 80% Rate Blessed Skroll enchant 87% Npc Buffer ( 3 Hour ) Global Gatekeeper Castle Siege Work Olympiad fully working All Gra

Report bad player

Lisly

Report bad player Empty Report bad player

Post  Lisly Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:59 pm

First of all, I wanna say hi

Second, I have a problem with players : Slayer, Zoomi, Sexiness, Vort3x, ... Maybe they are all in same IP ( same player )

The problem is that player use hack or macro or something like that in Olympiad. Why do I know ? It's because everytime I was in Oly with that player, I always got very very very fucking lag (using skill or move is soooooooooo hard). Moreover, one of my friends tell me that player got 250 ( that's max ) of run speed, how is that supposed to be ?

Third, I reported many times in the sever with some GMs but they seem don't care, and they just...ignored me Evil or Very Mad

Finally, I really hope that you ( a responsible guy ) will take care of this soon. Pls pls pls pls log in sever ( with invisible status ) everytime Oly starts and check all players who join.

Well, I just hope we have a good community, good L2 sever without hacking...

Report bad player 1-3
    Thanks for reading Smile

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:48 am