L2-GodOfWar

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SP: 1000 Exp: 1000 Adena: 5000x Drop: 1x Safe enchant 7+ Max enchant for all items 30+ Rate enchant normal 80% Rate Blessed Skroll enchant 87% Npc Buffer ( 3 Hour ) Global Gatekeeper Castle Siege Work Olympiad fully working All Gra

2 posters

Hello L2 God-oF-WaR

sakisg4

Hello L2 God-oF-WaR Empty Hello L2 God-oF-WaR

Post  sakisg4 Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:23 am

I Think i have what it takes to be a gm but only u can judge my skills well hf looking at my application hope u won`t be disappointed (:
    Well Here It Goes

Location Greece (Thessaloniki)
    Name - Sakis Kyrkiotis
    Age - 18
    About me? Well i can be very strict , friendly , it depends of the current situation of the event taking place , i think i m mature enough to be a gm
    Years experience with lineage 2 About 3 as a GM 2 years there was a brief period of time when i was devoloping stuff
    Time available: Per Day about 4 - 5 hours (My timezone is +GMT 01:00)
    L2 serv played as a normal player : Well i have been playing since c3 in many serv like Zeus , Revolution , Dex , L2off(for a short period of time) , L2pvpx , and many others
    GM experience : Well i have been gm on c3/c4/c5/c6 Chronicles i know how to use my rights in the finest way(that includes gm commands,setting up events, and etc) (i m not some corrupted kiddo that ruins the serv) And When A player needs support , help , information i m always there to help
    i m always avaible in the msn, email or etc
    Language knowledge : ATM i Know English , Greek , Slovak ,( a bit)
    How Can i be found ?: well i usually check my emails for new things and my emails are : sakisg.g@hotmail.com my skype sakisacer1,
    Why Do i wanna be a gm so badly ? :To help to create a great community and raise a great l2 server afro
    WhiteNigga

Hello L2 God-oF-WaR Empty Re: Hello L2 God-oF-WaR

Post  WhiteNigga Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:37 pm

sakisg4 wrote:I Think i have what it takes to be a gm but only u can judge my skills well hf looking at my application hope u won`t be disappointed (:
    Well Here It Goes

Location Greece (Thessaloniki)
    Name - Sakis Kyrkiotis
    Age - 18
    About me? Well i can be very strict , friendly , it depends of the current situation of the event taking place , i think i m mature enough to be a gm
    Years experience with lineage 2 About 3 as a GM 2 years there was a brief period of time when i was devoloping stuff
    Time available: Per Day about 4 - 5 hours (My timezone is +GMT 01:00)
    L2 serv played as a normal player : Well i have been playing since c3 in many serv like Zeus , Revolution , Dex , L2off(for a short period of time) , L2pvpx , and many others
    GM experience : Well i have been gm on c3/c4/c5/c6 Chronicles i know how to use my rights in the finest way(that includes gm commands,setting up events, and etc) (i m not some corrupted kiddo that ruins the serv) And When A player needs support , help , information i m always there to help
    i m always avaible in the msn, email or etc
    Language knowledge : ATM i Know English , Greek , Slovak ,( a bit)
    How Can i be found ?: well i usually check my emails for new things and my emails are : sakisg.g@hotmail.com my skype sakisacer1,
    Why Do i wanna be a gm so badly ? :To help to create a great community and raise a great l2 server afro
    [GR]Popo Apo Salonika eisai re Very Happy Apo poio meros?

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:52 pm